I have my guided reading table nestled in the corner. In the picture, I have "stations" for my parents to rotate to as they come into my classroom for meet the teacher night.
Here is my college corner. We are a NEU (no excuses school). My school, Sam Houston State University was taken so I am representing my sister's school. Go COMETS!
I have my bookshelf with my personal books that I use with my kids for read-alouds located next to their cubbies. I found the baskets at Dollar Tree.
The front of my classroom. I have an interactive word wall which i printed and stuck magnets to the words. The students are allowed to take the words to their desk during word work.
The back of my classroom has bulletin boards that I made from cloth and border. I am not a real big fan of that brownish color paint.
I love, love my window. The other classes do not have a window that has natural light from outside so I am very thankful for it.
I will have more pictures posted with more details as the year progresses. I have to make time to get on here at least once a week. It is definitely a goal I have to make. Hope everyone is having a great start to the school year!






No comments:
Post a Comment